I am a registered clinical psychologist in the heart of Stellenbosch, working with adults, students, adolescents and children from the age of 10. I offer individual psychotherapy (brief and long term), couples therapy, group therapy, parental guidance, psycho-education and training workshops.
My clients come from all walks of life and bring a wide range of concerns to therapy, which include:
- Affect disorders (depression, mood swings, excessive anger, bipolar, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Trauma, acute stress, coping with emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Eating disorders
- Relationship and communication issues
- Work related problems, chronic stress, burnout
- Low self-esteem, loneliness, feelings of meaningless, emptiness, struggling to connect
- Bereavement and loss
- Neurodevelopmental conditions (e.g. AD(H)D, sensory and emotional processing difficulties, learning problems, autism spectrum conditions)
- Impacts of physical illnesses (e.g. cancer, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, chronic pain)
- Personal growth or inner work
I am fully trilingual and offer therapy in Afrikaans, English and German.